Thursday, November 19, 2009

On Night Like These: Endah n' Rhesa

Before this event, I've never heard about them. Actually, I watched this event coz i wanted to see 4 peniti. But...They are so damn great, so damn talented, and so damn awesome. Watching this mini concert is regret less. The ticket was soooooo cheap (IDR 8000) and I didn't pay any. Well, now I adore them so much ;)

Well, there is some major tittle in this thread. And...

When you love someone just be brave to say that u want him to be with you. --Endah n Rhesa--


EXPRESSION



PASSION



P.E.R.F.O.R.M.A.N.C.E.











POTRAITURE : Soul of The Guitarist






UNDER THE LIGHT




THE STAGE



Thanks to Andyza's 50mm lens, and Japir's 105mm lens, I could capture those grat moments using my Nikon D40.

By the way, there is a short video when they permormed :
http://www.facebook.com/rahmaut?ref=name#/video/video.php?v=192819385675&ref=mf

Enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment