Friday, November 20, 2009

On Night Like These: Tigapagi

Tigapagi consists of 5 member, all are male (honestly, I dont know their names). After I checked their facebook, I knew who the member are. Hahaha...And suddenly a friend of mine told me that one of the personnel is her girlfriend's nephew-arale. At that time, only 3 of them who attended this show. Well, each of them played guitar with one main vocal (the middle one). Their performance was awesome too. Heehe..I love this acoustic night++


THE SHOW




WHEN THE GUITAR PLUCKED






THE PERSONNEL




It had to be this:

Eko Sakti Oktavianto (Guitar,Bass)

Prima Dian Febrianto (Guitar)

Sigit Agung Pramudita (Guitar,Voice/Humming)

Alfa Haga Rachmady (Piano)

Indra Kusharnandar (DeafMuteResolution) (Keyboard)


Tigapagi...

No comments:

Post a Comment